Browse the publications below, or choose an American Phytopathological Society Plant Disease Management report year for more information:
- Barley Yellow Dwarf Virus in Idaho Cereal Crops (CIS 1210)
- Controlling Root and Crown Diseases of Small Grain Cereals (PNW 639)
- Small Grains Reports
- Phosphorus fertility effects on the expression of the low phytic acid barley phenotype. September 2009. Crop Science 49:1800–1806.
- Bitterroot Soft White Winter Wheat (CIS 1154)
- Saving Energy and Fertilizer Costs: Best Management Practices for Southern Idaho Grain Producers (CIS 1127)