4-H Endowment Fund
Investing in the future of
Canyon County Youth
Our purpose is to invest funds ensuring the future of the 4-H program for Canyon County, reaching more youth, expanding member and volunteer opportunities and providing support for participation in special events at the local, state, regional and national levels.
How Does the 4-H Endowment Work?
The funds are invested with the Canyon County 4-H Endowment Funds, which is vested with the University of Idaho Consolidated Investment Trust (CIT). Only the earned interest is used each year for program support. A Board of Directors sets guidelines for the funds and no salaries are paid from the fund.
Contribute Now ...
- Because you had fun at camp and want to make sure other kids go to camp too!
- Because 4-H helped you prepare for your career!
- To honor or memorialize leaders who gave of themselves so you could have a meaningful 4-H experience.
- Because kids are growing up in a complicated world, and you believe 4-H can help them become caring, competent citizens.
Download Contribution Forms
- Canyon County 4-H Endowment Contribute Now Brochure (pdf)
- University of Idaho Foundation Charitable Contribution Form (pdf)
Please return both forms to the address below.
Canyon County Extension
PO Box 1058
Caldwell, ID 83606