How do I register my team?
Idaho FIRST LEGO League has a 2-step registration process.
Letter from FIRST regarding 2014 Registration Changes
(website available beginning May 5, 2014)
Step 1: May – September
National FIRST Team Registration
- Register your team nationally with FIRST. ($225 goes to FIRST)
- Purchase the robot if you do not have one. ($435 for NXT, $499 for EV3 goes to LEGO)
- Purchase new field setup kit and mat each year. ($75 goes to LEGO)
National Registration closes September 30th or when kits run out.
Step 2: September – October
Idaho Regional Qualifying Tournament Application and Payment
- Registration opens mid-October. ($75 goes to Idaho ROKS)
- Each team is allowed to compete in only one ID Qualifying Tournament.
- View ID Qualifying Tournament Schedule.
- Team placement will be done based on region.