How do I register my team?
Idaho FIRST LEGO League has a 2-step registration process.
Letter from FIRST regarding 2014 Registration Changes
(website available beginning May 5, 2014)
Step 1: May – September
National FIRST Team Registration - now closed
- Register your team nationally with FIRST. ($225 goes to FIRST)
- Purchase the robot if you do not have one. ($435 for NXT, $499 for EV3 goes to LEGO)
- Purchase new field setup kit and mat each year. ($75 goes to LEGO)
Idaho FLL team registration closes Monday, October 13.
Step 2: October 13-27
Idaho Qualifying Tournament Application
- Registration runs Oct. 13-27. ($75 goes to University of Idaho Extension Robotics)
- Each team is allowed to compete in only one Idaho Qualifying Tournament.
- View ID Qualifying Tournament Schedule.
- Team placement will be done based on region.
- Once registration closes you will be notified via email regarding tournament payment processing.