Where in the world are you? Geospatial technologies like GPS in cars and cell phones make it easier than ever to find out! In this project you’ll learn about geospatial organization; navigate using GPS, compasses, and maps; identify locations; measure distances; make maps; and more. Your options include learning the basics of GPS (geographic positioning systems), geocaching, and learning GIS (geographic information systems) for developing a map or atlas of your community.
- Geospatial, Beginners | pdf |
- Geospatial, Intermediate | pdf |
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
- Exploring Spaces Going Places CD*
- 4-H Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
- Exploring Spaces Going Places CD. The CD contains activities for levels 1, 2, and 3 and a helper’s guide.*