Discover your interests, potential projects, fun, friends, and learning in this exploration of the 4-H program. Learn about its history, where to find it (hint: 4-H is everywhere!), and how to enjoy its many projects and programs. Suitable for both Cloverbuds and older members.
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
- Exploring the Treasures of 4-H (#63017)*
- 4-H Project Record Book (for older members) |doc| |pdf|
- 4-H Involvement Report (for older members) |doc| |pdf|
Optional Supporting Materials:
- Exploring the Treasures of 4-H Group Helper’s Guide (#63018)*
- Cloverbuds Memory Book |doc| |pdf|
*Available through your county extension office