Learn about how you grow and develop and about how to care for yourself, your siblings, and your community. Cloverbuds (ages 5 to 7) learn about their roles in life, how to handle emotions, and how to accept differences in others. Older children get introduced to babysitting, become more aware of how their family members and friends grow, and work with others to become aware of common dangers in their world. Teens explore child development careers, gain experience as a teacher or coach, participate in a community service project, and learn that children with different abilities have different needs.
- Growing on My Own, Step 1 (Cloverbuds) | pdf |
- Growing with Others, Step 2 | pdf |
- Growing in Communities, Step 3 | pdf |
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
- Growing on My Own, Step 1 (Cloverbuds)*
- Growing with Others, Step 2*
- Growing in Communities, Step 3*
- 4-H Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
- Growing All Together Helper’s Guide*
*Available through your county extension office