Cut. Paste. Sculpt. Paint. Draw. Print. Sew. Build. Have fun while learning the elements and principles of design. For the Scrapbooking and Card Marking Optional Focus Area, incorporate these activities into scrapbook pages or greeting cards.
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office to learn more.
- Cloverbuds | pdf |
- A Palette of Fun| pdf |
- Scrapbooking and Card Making Optional Focus Area| pdf |
- Elements and Principles of Design card (suggested, but not required for members in grades 3-6) (#23112)*
- Scrapbooking and Card Making Option—Focus Area Skills Checklist | pdf |
- Cloverbuds Memory Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
- Elements and Principles of Design card | pdf |
- A Palette of Fun with Arts and Crafts (#23220)*
*Available through your county extension office