Cut. Paste. Sculpt. Paint. Draw. Print. Sew. Build. Have fun while learning the elements and principles of design. For the Scrapbooking and Card Marking Optional Focus Area, incorporate these activities into scrapbook pages or greeting cards.
- Cloverbuds | pdf |
- A Palette of Fun| pdf |
- Scrapbooking and Card Making Optional Focus Area| pdf |
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or county extension office
to learn more.
- Elements and Principles of Design card (suggested, but not required for members in grades 3-6) (#23112)*
- Scrapbooking and Card Making Option—Focus Area Skills Checklist | pdf |
- Cloverbuds Memory Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Project Record Book | doc | pdf |
- 4-H Involvement Report | doc | pdf |
- Elements and Principles of Design card | pdf |
- A Palette of Fun with Arts and Crafts (#23220)*
*Available through your county extension office