Tens of thousands of kinds of insects live in Idaho, many unknown even to scientists. You could be the first to discover them!
- Start your own insect collection and add to it over time
- Learn where to look for insects and how to identify them
- Find out amazing facts about how insects eat
- Conduct experiments
- Make works of art
Activities might include
- Testing ant food preferences
- Conducting honey bee learning experiments
- Planning a butterfly garden
Some counties may have additional requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or UI Extension county office to learn more.