Cake Decorating Project
Dazzle your friends and relatives with beautifully decorated cakes.
- Learn how to prepare, bake, ice and decorate a cake.
- Make stars, flowers, shells, piping and floral sprays.
- Explore the effects of color and how to mix your own hues.
- Learn advanced skills such as borders, tiered cakes, fondant and fancy flowers.
- Share your skills with others by becoming a cake decorator leader.
The Wilton materials can be purchased from Amazon.com, Michaels, Jo-Ann Fabrics or Walmart.
Some counties have more requirements. Contact your 4-H leader or UI Extension county office to check.