Are you ready to explore the University of Idaho campus, learn life skills to take you beyond high school, meet new friends and get reacquainted with old ones? Then Idaho 4-H Teen Conference is for you!
Teen Conference is offered the second full week in June at the University of Idaho’s Moscow campus. For 2013, the Breaking Barriers, Building Bridges conference is scheduled for June 10-14. Youths finishing grades 8-12 may attend. College age young adults may attend as college staff members, and adults as chaperones.
The five-day program includes educational, recreational, and social events. Participants stay in University dormitories, eat at the cafeteria, and survive without sleep for much of the week.
To register, complete registration forms and submit with payment to your county extension office. The deadline for early bird registration fees ($250 for youth delegates, $175 for adult chaperones) is April 15. The deadline for regular registration ($275 for delegates, $200 for adult chaperones) is May 17.
Proposals for conference workshops may be submitted by February 15 for consideration by the Teen Conference Planning Team. Directions are included in the RFP.
- Workshop RFP Form | doc |
Applications and Forms
- 2013 Registration Packet | pdf |
- 2013 Delegate Registration Form (required) | pdf fill-in form |
- 2013 Delegate Waiver Form (required) | pdf |
- 2013 Chaperone Registration Form | pdf fill-in form |
- 2013 Chaperone Position Description | pdf |
- 2013 Chaperone Scholarship Application | pdf |
- 2013 College Staff Job Description & Application | pdf fill-in form |
For more information contact
- 2013 County Letter | pdf |
- 2013 Orientation Information| pdf |
- 2013 Tentative Schedule | pdf |
- 2013 Election summary | pdf |
- 2013 Election Procedures | pdf |
- 2013 Service Project (Operation Care Package) | pdf |
4-H Youth Development