Help for Staff
Welcome to the 4HOnline Staff Helpsheets page
If you have questions or if there is information not posted that you would like to see added to this page please contact Erika Jeffries.
FAQ & Support
Zendesk is a web-based customer support program. This tool helps the support team track email communications, issues and issue resolution — bottom line better support and service for you.
If you are experiencing an issue with 4HOnline please submit a ticket.
Café 42 is designed to help increase the effectiveness of 4HOnline support for the 42 counties in Idaho. The Café opens on the third Thursday of every month and is held via zoom. These informal meetings will provide a platform for county staff to gather information on a variety of topics including system updates, report system issues, identify training needs and more. This page will house recorded meetings as well as provide updates as to the status of items discussed.
Email Erika Thiel for Café 42 information and to obtain the zoom link.
This section includes information about setup and login tools for Club and Project Volunteers
- Club & Project Volunteer Setup (PDF)
- Club Volunteer Position Description (PDF)
- Project Volunteer Position Description (PDF)
- Resource Volunteer Position Description (PDF)
- Club Volunteer User Guide (PDF)
- Club Meeting Attendance (PDF)
- Project Volunteer User Guide (PDF)
- Project volunteer passwords (PDF)
- Flags (PDF)
- Activities, Awards, Groups (PDF)
- Authorizations (PDF)
- Duplicate Family Records (PDF)
- Enrollment Report (PDF)
- Family Record Options (PDF)
- Parent Consent — Common Measures (PDF)
- Project Completion (PDF)
- Records Cleanup (PDF)
- Spanish Enrollment Packet Tipsheet (PDF)
- Member Enrollment Packet (PDF)
- Spanish-English Enrollment Packet (PDF)
- Volunteer Enrollment Packet (PDF)
- New Enrollment Instructions Postcard (PDF)
- Re-enrollment Instructions Postcard (PDF)
- Protecting Minors Training — Group Training Tipsheet (PDF)
- Protecting Minors Training Staff Tipsheet (PDF)
- Protecting Minors Volunteer Tipsheet (PDF)
- Third Thursday of every month via Zoom
- 10-11 a.m. MST
- 9-10 a.m. PST
Get your questions answered. Mark your calendar for this open session.