Professor Bob Stephens
Office of the Dean
Phone: (208) 885-6470
Fax: (208) 885-6645
Janssen Engineering (JEB)
875 Perimeter Drive MS 1011
Moscow, ID 83844-1011
Contact Denise Engebrecht
Phone: (208) 364-6123
Fax: (208) 364-3160
Idaho Water Center
322 E. Front Street
Boise, ID 83702
Contact Debbie Caudle
Phone: (208) 282-7983
Fax: (208) 282-7929
1776 Science Center Drive, Suite 306
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402
Engineering Scholars offers unique opportunities to:
- develop and participate in undergraduate research projects,
- attend on-campus guest lectures from world-class engineers,
- visit companies and meet potential employers in the engineering field,
- participate in community service projects,
- take engineering classes specifically developed for Engineering Scholars,
- attend social activities to meet more engineering faculty, staff, and students
- and more!
The Engineering Scholars program is not designed to add more work to your undergraduate education but to enrich what is already offered. Involved students become invested in their discipline and make better engineers!
The opportunity to be an Engineering Scholar is currently by invitation only and based on information you supplied on your U-Idaho application. For more information about the criteria, or to find out how you could be invited to join, please contact Bob Stephens.
Enrollment is limited; no more than 50 students will be selected from those who have been invited.