Want to be a part of a select group of high-achieving students who will have an enhanced educational experience through unique opportunities, more personal interactions and a richer learning experience?
The opportunity to be an Engineering Scholar is by invitation only and based on information you supplied on your UI application. Enrollment is limited; no more than 50 students will be selected from those who have been invited. For more information about the criteria, or to find out how you can be invited to join in the future, please contact Bob Stephens.
Engineering Scholars offers unique opportunities to:
- Develop and participate in undergraduate research projects,
- Attend on-campus guest lectures from world-class engineers,
- Visit companies and meet potential employers in the engineering field,
- Participate in community service projects,
- Take engineering classes specifically developed for Engineering Scholars,
- Attend social activities to meet more engineering faculty, staff and students
- And more!
The Engineering Scholars program is not designed to add more work to your undergraduate education but to enrich what is already offered. Involved students become invested in their discipline and make better engineers!