CIS Website: Career Inventory Systems
- If you are not already registered with the Department of Labor, click “Register” on the lower left-hand side of the screen to create an account. If you already have an account, enter your SSN and PIN on this first screen and click “Log in”.
- Select “Idaho Career Information System (CIS)” from the options listed under the “My Profile” heading.
What can you do on this site?
- Career Focus: a series of assessments that you answer to identify possible careers that fit you.
- Occupations: get information on specific careers, wages, job outlook, work conditions, etc.
- Education and Training: find out what education is needed for a specific career and schools that offer these programs.
- Idaho Schools: information available on all Idaho schools.
- US colleges and universities: information on all schools in the US.
- Scholarships: information on specific scholarships and other sources of financial aid.
- Financial Aid Sort: a series of questions that you answer to identify possible scholarships that you may qualify for. Gives contact info and how to apply.
O*NET Resource Center
- From the main page, select “My Next Move” in the center of the page.