Our Educational Opportunity Center collaborates with many local community agencies to provide the best possible experience for our participants. Our community partners include the following:
The Educational Opportunity Center greatly appreciates referrals from all of our Community Partners. Appropriate referrals to the EOC will fit as many as possible of the following criteria:
- Needs a GED AND is interested in continuing on to some type of post-secondary education following GED completion
- Already has a high school diploma or GED and is interested in enrolling in a post-secondary education program
- Low income
- First generation college students
- 19 years or older
- Current education level of less than a bachelor’s degree (Associates/Vocational Certificate are ok)
- Not currently enrolled in a post-secondary program
- Able to travel to one of our locations (in Boise, Nampa or Caldwell) to meet with an Educational Specialist
If you have any questions about our services or eligibility for our program, or know of someone who can benefit from our services, please Contact Us or pass along our contact information.
Download an EOC Flyer
Click below to download an EOC flyer to post at your organization. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or need more information.
Download EOC Flyer