College of Education
phone: (208) 885-6772
toll free: (888) 884-3246
fax: (208) 885-7607
875 Perimeter Drive MS3080
Moscow, ID 83844-3080
Phone (208) 667-2588
Toll free (888) 208-2268
Fax (208) 664-1272
1031 N. Academic Way, Suite 242
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
Phone (208) 334-2999
Toll free (866) 264-7384
Fax (208) 364-4035
322 E. Front Street
Boise, ID 83702
Apply for Degree & Program Completion
APPLY FOR YOUR DEGREE
Apply for your degree through the University of Idaho Registrar's Office during the semester PRIOR to the semester of graduation, preferably during the advising period for your final semester. The Application for Degree is on-line. Procedures for applying online are as follows:
1) Log in to VandalWeb with your user ID and PIN.
2) Select “Student Information/Registration Menu” and then “Apply for Degree”.
3) Complete and print the Application for Degree.
4) Return to the Registration Menu and select “Graduating Senior Survey”.
5) Complete the three part survey and print the confirmation page (not the actual survey).
6) Take these forms to your advisor for his/her review and signature.
Visit the University of Idaho Office of the Registrar to find out more about graduation procedures and application deadlines.
APPLY FOR PROGRAM COMPLETION
If you are completing the certification only program (not receiving a degree), there will be a notation on your transcript that you completed the teacher certification program.
1) Complete the Final Check Sheet with your advisor and return it to ED 209, Student Services.
2) Ensure that your degree audit is satisfied. Work with your advisor to complete substitutions/waivers if necessary.