Transfer Students

To determine if classes from your previous academic institution meet the University of Idaho requirements, please use the UI Transfer Guide here.  The guide will help pair courses taken at other academic institutions with comparable UI classes. Since transfer students have different classes and experience levels, this guide is only for general reference to help students prepare for advising. Transfer students should make an appointment to speak with an academic advisor at their earliest opportunity. 
Contact Teacher Education Advising Contacts.

NOTE: If a class transfers over as 000 (e.g. EDCI 000) it means that the University of Idaho is accepting the credit but the College of Education does not have a class that exactly matches it. In this case, please provide the College of Education with a syllabus of the class in question and the department will determine if the class will substitute for a University of Idaho requirement.