Movement Sciences Funding Opportunities
Students have funding opportunities specific to Movement Sciences programs in form of scholarships and assistantships.
To apply for a Movement Sciences (MVSC) or College of Education scholarship:
- Download the application file, which includes a list of available scholarships and defines eligibility criteria.
- Submit completed form, a letter of application and a current résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, or PEB 101.
Graduate level students have the opportunity to apply for assistantships. For further information, download the appropriate information below:
- Master's level information (M.Ed. or M.S. in a MVSC program)
- Doctoral level information (Ph.D. with MVSC emphasis)
- Doctor of Athletic Training (D.A.T.) information (content coming soon)
To apply for an assistantship: