Jeff Seegmiller, Ed.D., LAT, ATC
College of Education
Campus Locations: Moscow
Department of Movement Sciences
Musculoskeletal injury mechanisms and injury prevention
Ankle inversion and fibularis latency
Ski equipment and its effects on the lower extremity biomechanics
Models and quality in professional and post professional education programs
- Enemark EA, Seegmiller JG, Krause BA, & Rana SR. (in press). Physiological fitness profile of a Division One women’s lacrosse team. [In press, Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research].
- Seegmiller JG, Stechschulte D. Loop strap type does not affect facemask removal using an anvil pruner. Internet Journal of Allied Health Sciences and Practice, 2008; 6(1).
- Seegmiller JG. Concepts of quality for post-certification graduate education. Journal of Athletic Training, 2006; 41(4): 415-421.
- Hopkins JT, McLoda TA, Seegmiller JG, Baxter, GD. Effects of low-level laser therapy on wound healing. Journal of Athletic Training, 2004; 39(3): 223-229.
- Thomas DQ, Seegmiller JG, Cook TL, Young BA. Physiologic profile of the fitness status of collegiate cheerleaders. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 2004; 18(2): 252-254.
- Seegmiller JG, McCaw ST. Ground reaction forces among gymnasts and recreational athletes in drop landings. Journal of Athletic Training, 2003; 38(4): 311-314.
- Seegmiller, JG. A model for clinical education in athletic training. Internet Journal of Allied Health
Sciences and Practice, 2003. 1(1), ISSN 1540-580X.