College of Education
Campus Locations: Moscow
Leadership and Counseling
With UI Since 2008
Ph.D. Counseling and Educational Psychology, University of Nevada
Ed.S. School Psychology, University of Nevada
MS Ed., School Counseling, Purdue University
BS, Ballet, Indiana University
Creative Thinking and Worldviews in Romania
Developmnent of Critical Thinking
Technology in Education
Learning outcome based assessment
Factors of Creative Thinking
Movement and Memory
- Huang, H. & Taylor, L., & Chang, T.S. (2011). Technology Integration in an International Online Writing Project. In E. Liu, C.W. Huang, & H.C. Feng (Eds.), Proceedings of the International Conference of Web 2.0 and Education (ICWE 2010). (pp. 1-8). Taiwan: Graduate Institute of Learning and Instruction, National Central University. ISBN: 978-986-02-6977-2.
- Huang, H.W., Chang, T.S. & Taylor, L. (2010). Using a Free Web-based Concept Mapping Program in Online Teaching. In Proceedings of World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2010, 1040-1044. Chesapeake, VA: AACE.Taylor, L., & Fang, H. (2010). Teaching and Learning Styles in Asian Cultures. Exploring Styles to Enhance Learning and Teaching in Diverse Contexts, 486-492.
- Fang, H., & Taylor, L. (2010). Understanding the Paradox of Asian Teaching Styles and High Achievement Compared to Western Teaching Styles. Exploring Styles to Enhance Learning and Teaching in Diverse Contexts, 184-190.
- Taylor, L., & Harlow, S. (2010). Learning Outcomes-based Assessment with Counseling Courses: In pursuit of active assessment. VISTAS 2010, article 30
- Taylor, M.., Fischer, J., & Taylor, L. (2009). Factors Relevant to the Affective Content in Literature Survey: Implications for Designing an Adult Transformational Learning Curriculum, Journal of Adult Education, 38 (2), 19-31.
- Taylor, L. (2009). Undecided Students and Career Exploration Courses. Psychology Pedagogy, (2), 29-40.
- Taylor, L. & Harlow, S. (2008). Pedagogical Techniques with the Myers-Briggs Type Inventory, Psychology Pedagogy, 53(1), 35-41.
- Taylor, L. (2007). Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, A Central Nervous System Disorder: Teaching Implications, Tradition, Value and Perspective in Educational Science
- Taylor, L. (1997, April). MMPI-2 and Ballet Majors, Personality and Individual Differences, 22(4), 521-526.