Laura Holyoke, Ph.D.
College of Education
Campus Locations: Moscow
With UI Since 1999
Ph.D. Leadership Studies, Gonzaga University, 2004
M.S. Interdisciplinary Studies, Eastern Washington University, 1991
B.A. Business Education, Eastern Washington University, 1990
Organizational Health & Sustainability
Organizational Learning in Higher Education
Organizational Culture and Leadership
- Holyoke, L. B., Sturko, P. (2009). Evaluating Professional Development that Prepares Teachers to Integrate Academic Skills into Technical Curricula. To appear in Journal of In-Service Education.
- Holyoke, L. B., Fein, A. H. (2009) Making Sense of Schools: Increasing Awareness of Student Teacher Interns. To appear in Northwest Passages: Journal of Educational Practices.
- Holyoke, L. B. (2008). Introducing a Holistic Framework for Organizational Health. National Social Science Journal, 31(2), 92-101.
- Holyoke, L. B. (2007). Lessons in Conference Planning: Adult Learning Principles at Work. Journal of Adult Education, XXXVI(2), 40-43.
- Holyoke, L. B. (2009). The Truth about School Violence: Keeping Healthy Schools Safe (4th ed., vol. 5, pp. 57-58). Arlington, VA: AASA Journal of Scholarship & Practice. Book Review