Laura Holyoke, Ph.D.
College of Education
Campus Locations: Moscow
Leadership and Counseling
With UI Since 1999
Ph.D. Leadership Studies, Gonzaga University, 2004
M.S. Interdisciplinary Studies, Eastern Washington University, 1991
B.A. Business Education, Eastern Washington University, 1990
Organizational Health and Sustainability
Organizational Learning in Higher Education
Feminist Leadership in Higher Education
- Holyoke, L. B., Sturko, P. (2009). Evaluating Professional Development that Prepares Teachers to Integrate Academic Skills into Technical Curricula. To appear in Journal of In-Service Education.
- Holyoke, L. B., Fein, A. H. (2009) Making Sense of Schools: Increasing Awareness of Student Teacher Interns. To appear in Northwest Passages: Journal of Educational Practices.
- Holyoke, L. B. (2008). Introducing a Holistic Framework for Organizational Health. National Social Science Journal, 31(2), 92-101.
- Holyoke, L. B. (2007). Lessons in Conference Planning: Adult Learning Principles at Work. Journal of Adult Education, XXXVI(2), 40-43.
- Holyoke, L. B. (2009). The Truth about School Violence: Keeping Healthy Schools Safe (4th ed., vol. 5, pp. 57-58). Arlington, VA: AASA Journal of Scholarship & Practice. Book Review