Elizabeth Reynolds, Ed.D
College of Education
Curriculum and Instruction
Campus Locations: Moscow
With UI Since 1990
Ed.D. Educational Psychology, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey. Jan 1990
Ed.M. Educational Psychology, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey. Jan 1982
B.A. Psychology, Trenton State College, Trenton, New Jersey. Jan 1977
Gifted and Talented Education
Aggression in the Schools
The area of Educational Psychology covers a broad spectrum of topics related to the education of the individual. Dr. Reynolds embraces the philosophies of Jean Piaget, particularly as his theories relate to spatial performance research and cognitive style. She is interested in many variables that impact the learning and development of the individual, such as gender, spatial performance, and cognitive style.
- Mowrer-Reynolds, E. (2008). Pre-service educators perceptions of exemplary teachers. College Student Journal, March (41). , Apr 2008.
- Aljughaiman, A., and Mowrer-Reynolds, E. (2006). Teachers’ conceptions of creativity and creative students. Journal of Creative Behaviors. 39 (1), 17-34., Jan 2006.
- Mowrer-Reynolds, E. and Reynolds, J. (2002). What a tangled website we weave when first we
- practice...Northwest Passage, Spring (01), Jan 2002.
- Mowrer-Popiel, E. (2001). Study Guide for Woolfolk Educational Psychology (8th edition). Allyn & Bacon. Boston, MA.
- Faculty Award (2003) Panhellenic Council, University of Idaho
- Award for Excellence (2001) University of Idaho Alumni Association