Leading in Education
This program will prepare you as an educator and leader in public or private systems, including K-12 districts and community colleges. Designed for experienced educators, you will lead original dissertation research, likely within the context of your professional work, with a primary focus on real world, real-time applications in your community. Students graduate proficient in program evaluation, case study and action research.
- Degree is intended for those who career goals will likely use research pertaining to improvement of programs.
- An Ed.D is a terminal degree.
- College of Education is an accredited college.
- Classes are available on line and face-to-face.
- Classes are delivered in Boise, Coeur d' Alene, Idaho Falls, and Moscow.