Contributing Colleges & Faculties:
Various courses are offered Face-to-Face and on-line. Approximately 5% of the 128 credits required for graduation are delivered online; the other 95% are delivered Face-to-Face on the Moscow campus and at the Coeur d’Alene Center.
All students who plan to enter degree seeking teacher education programs must make application for admission to the program.
Then application process includes......
- An initial interview with an academic advisor
- Minimum Overall GPA of 2.75
- Minimum of "C" or higher in
- English 102
- Communication 101
- University of Idaho Core Math Course
- EDCI 201 (with 20 hours of service-learning or FCS 210 for ECDE students)
- Letter of application
- Written recommendations
- Evidence of successful completion of a background check
- A competitive interview (when enrollment projections exceed departmental resources)
Mode of Program Delivery:
Various courses are offered face to face and on-line. About 5% of the 128 credits required for graduation are delivered online. The other 95% are delivered face to face on the Moscow campus or the Coeur d' Alene Center.