"I encourage other vets who may think that they can't go to school to reconsider, because it's not true. If they come to the University of Idaho, and put in the time and effort, the university will support them in all their endeavors. After Iraq, I took a chance on the University of Idaho, and it's made me a better person."
— Chase Clark, 2011 graduate
What We Do
Our office exists to help you apply for and receive VA education benefits whether you are a service person, guardsman or reservist, an active duty veteran, or a dependent of a veteran.
We help students:
- Submit VA education applications
- Verify enrollment to the VA each semester to receive GI Bill payments
- Answer questions regarding other VA education benefits
- Provide referral for other Veterans Administration and/or UI resources
- Assist with UI policy, should you be called to active duty
Email the Veterans Assistance Office at email@example.com or call (208) 885-7989.