Saturday of Service
Started in 2000, Saturday of Service (SOS) is an important service day that connects around 500 student volunteers with community organizations in need of assistance.
Save the Date: April 7, 2018
Registration for students and Community Partners will open in February 2018. Check back for more information.
2017 Community Partners
- 1912 Center
- Appaloosa Museum & Heritage Center Foundation
- Backyard Harvest
- Family Promise of the Palouse
- Hope Center Moscow
- Latah County Historical Society
- McDonald Elementary
- Moscow Public Library
- Latah Association for the Mentally Ill
- Orphan Acres, Inc.
- Palouse-Clearwater Environmental Institute
- Palouse Habitat for Humanity
- Regency Pullman
- UI Soil Stewards
- UI Sustainability Center
- White Springs Ranch
Save the Dates
- MLK Jr. Day of Service - Saturday, January 20 2018
- Saturday of Service - Saturday, 7 April 2018
View Service Calendar
View a complete list of service events and opportunities to help community members and local businesses.