Student Accounts & Cashier's Office
The Student Accounts Office coordinates charges and billing for student accounts including:
- Tuition and Fee charges
- Room, Meals and Family Housing charges
- Student Health Center, Library Over Dues, Parking Tickets and other miscellaneous charges
- Administrating Payment Plans
- Distributing Financial Aid refunds
- Assisting students who have third party sponsors.
The Student Accounts office maintains cashier windows for supporting cash transactions concerning the University of Idaho. The services include:
- Receipting Cash, Checks and Payment Card Transactions
- Check Cashing
- Disbursing certain cash/check payments
The University of Idaho does not drop courses for nonpayment. Students are responsible for dropping courses prior to the first day of the term to avoid being billed and graded. Cancel Registration—use this link if you don't know your ID number or PIN; otherwise use VandalWeb.
Failure to receive a bill does not relieve students from payment responsibilities.