Vandal Food Pantry
At the Center for Volunteerism and Social Action, we strongly believe students should be able to focus on their studies without the burden of food insecurity.
Nonperishable food cabinets are available across campus. Cabinets are stocked with food, grocery bags and information on other food resources.
Anyone can access food from the cabinets or donate to them. No personal information is required to use the service.
Open to all. Please take what you need.
Vandal Food Pantry cabinets are available from five campus locations. They are accessible during business hours.
- Student Support Services, Idaho Commons 306
- Student Media, third floor of the Pitman Center
- Diversity Center, TLC 229
- Campus Christian Center, 822 Elm St.
- Counseling and Testing Center, third floor Forney Hall
- Student Recreation Center, Vandal Health Education Room
Drop off donations in the Volunteer Center food pantry donation box outside our office, Idaho Commons 301. There is another donation box outside the Counseling & Testing Center, third floor Forney Hall, 1210 Blake Ave.