Recent Interns' Post-Internship Employment
Professional employment is a reality for our graduates post-internship. View post-internship professional employment by year. Academic program in parenthesis.
- Assistant Director, Washington State University Psychology Clinic (Washington State University)
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, University of Idaho Counseling & Testing Center (New Mexico State University)
- Private Group Practice, Kentucky (Spalding University)
- Assistant Professor, Robert Stockton College, New Jersey (Michigan State University)
- Wright State University | Post-Doctoral, Northern Arizona University, Counseling Center.
- University of Denver | Post-Doctoral, University of North Carolina, Wilmington, Counseling Center
- Northern Colorado University | Post-Doctoral, Western Michigan University, Counseling Center and adjunct instructor
- Argosy University, Atlanta | Post-Doctoral, Atlanta Psychological Services
- Argosy University, Orange County | Post-Doctoral, Sovereign Health, San Clemente, Calif.
2012-13Cleveland State University | Academic Teaching Position/Adjunct Instructor, Bard College at Simon's Rock, Great Barrington, Mass.
Florida Technical Institute | Staff Position, Washington State University, Counseling Center.
Forest Institute of Professional Psychology | Post-Doctoral, Arizona State University, Counseling Center.
George Fox University | Private Group Practice, Glen Allen, Va. and Adjunct Faculty, Gordon – Cornwell Theological Seminary, Charlotte, N.C.
2011-12Pacific University | Post-Doctoral, Washington State University, Counseling Center, Vancouver, Wash.
Seattle Pacific University | Post-Doctoral. Private Group Practice, Napierville, Ill.
University of Denver | Post-Doctoral, Colorado State University Counseling Center
Washington State University | Post-Doctoral, Washington State University, Psychology Clinic, Pullman, Wash.