Computers & Software
The Center for Disability Access & Resources (CDAR) provides computer labs to make disability support software available on campus.
The CDAR computer lab is located in the UI Library Room 418. To gain access to this lab, contact CDAR at (208) 885-6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The lab houses:
- Three ATech 2004 mid-tower desktop computers that operate Windows 7 Professional. Installed software includes:
- JAWS version 5
- Kurzweil 1000
- Norton AntiVirus version 8
- WinDVD version 4
- Dragon Naturally Speaking version 7
- Internet Explorer version 6
- One HP 5470 Scanner
- One HP 6300 Scanner
- One HP 2200 LaserJet Printer (networked)
- One ViewPlus Tiger Max Braille embosser
Need additional software or training?
Contact Center for Disability Access & Resources at (208) 885-6307 or email email@example.com.