Ski & Snowboard Tuning and Other Equipment Repairs
The Rental Center is located in the University of Idaho Student Recreation Center (SRC). All prices listed reflect two-day or weekend rates, pick-up and drop-off days are free. To check equipment availability, call (208) 885-6170.
Includes degree specific edge and flat filing, p-tex base repair, temperature specific wax and detuning of tips and tails | $35
We take our time and use hot irons for a high quality, “old fashioned” wicked-fast wax job | $13
High-quality ski or snowboard core-shot repairs | By Estimate
Anyone is welcome to rent equipment. Current UI students receive a discount on all rentals with their Vandal ID.
The UI Rental Center is user-fee supported.
- All prices listed reflect two-day or weekend rates.
- No charge for pickup and return days (except for one-day rentals).
- Advance reservations accepted with payment at the rental center.
- Long-term daily rental prices are reduced 50 percent after 5 days paid at regular rate.
- Equipment must be returned during regular business hours.
- One-day rentals available on selected items Mondays-Wednesdays.
- Cancellations more than 14 days notice = 90 percent refund.
- Cancellations less than 14 days out = 75 percent rental credit refund.
We cannot issue refunds for purchases made with rental credit.
Avoid the weekend rush, and make reservations 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Reservations can be made with full payment at the rental center.
Bring valid ID, and allow at least 15 minutes when picking up or returning equipment so staff can verify its condition.