All members and spouses must have a corresponding card issued by Vandal Card Services located in the Bruce M. Pitman Center.
Faculty/Staff and Spouses
- Faculty/Staff and their spouses who are eligible for UI insurance
- Must have a corresponding card issued by Vandal Card Services
Affiliates and SpousesIncludes alumni, retired faculty and staff, irregular help (IH), affiliates and faculty/staff not eligible for insurance. All applicants must have a corresponding card issued by Vandal Card Services.
- Alumni: Those who completed 90 or more credits, or obtained a degree from the University of Idaho.
- Irregular Help (IH): Employees (non-faculty/staff) with the University of Idaho without UI insurance.
- Retired: Faculty/staff who have retired from the University of Idaho.
- Affiliates: Individuals not employed by the University of Idaho, but whose employment causes them to work on the UI campus in a supportive or cooperative relationship. Non-UI employees must obtain a letter addressing the validity of affiliation for both the employee and spouse from a direct supervisor. Affiliate Membership cards are granted on a case-by-case basis by the Director of Campus Recreation.
- Faculty/staff without benefits: Faculty/staff at the University of Idaho without UI insurance.
- Must have a corresponding card issued by Vandal Card Services located in the Bruce M. Pitman Center
- Card must be renewed annually
- Memberships are available to American Language and Cultural Program (ALCP) participants and University of Idaho Correspondence course students.
- Others categories may apply. Contact the Campus Recreation Office at 208-885-6381.
- UI Special Programs persons must obtain Special Programs Card to apply.
- Undergrad students must be enrolled in 10 or more credits
- Graduate students must be enrolled in 9 or more credits
- Students with less than full-time credits are considered part-time, and must purchase membership.
- A 1-month membership can be purchased by cash, check, credit card or Student Account charge.
- A gap fee semester membership (cost determined by the number of credits) must be purchased via Student Account charge.