Reveley Scholarship Program
The Reveley Scholarship Program recognizes students with a documented, specific learning disability, attention deficit disorder (ADD) or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), for their commitment and extraordinary effort toward pursuing educational goals.
2017 Application Deadline: February
Application period opens spring semester. Details coming soon.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- Be enrolled as a degree-seeking undergraduate at UI, both fall 2015 and spring 2016 semesters (any major).
- Successfully complete a minimum of six credits each semester and achieve a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above by the end of the academic year in spring 2016.
- Students must attach the appropriate documentation for their learning disability to be considered.
- Documentation must verify the existence of a specific learning disability or ADD/ADHD and the functional limitations it imposes. If you are registered with Disability Support Services, you may ask this office to provide a copy of your documentation, or you may provide a copy of your psycho-educational testing that confirms your disability or a letter from a psychologist or psychiatrist that documents your disability.
- Fully complete the application and personal statement.
- Turn in the application sheet and personal statement by the deadline.
Students with incomplete applications will be notified and instructed to complete the application package.
Email Teresa Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (208) 885-6307.