Reveley Scholarship Program
The Reveley Scholarship Program recognizes students with a documented, specific learning disability, attention deficit disorder (ADD) or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), for their commitment and extraordinary effort toward pursuing educational goals. Scholarships will be dispersed for the Fall 2018 semester.
2018 Application Deadline: February 16, 2018
Application period opens spring semester.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- Be enrolled as a degree-seeking undergraduate at U of I, both fall 2017 and spring 2018 semesters (any major).
- Successfully complete a minimum of six credits each semester and achieve a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above by the end of the academic year in spring 2018.
- Students must attach the appropriate documentation for their learning disability to be considered.
- Documentation must verify the existence of a specific learning disability or ADD/ADHD and the functional limitations it imposes. If you are registered with Disability Support Services, you may ask this office to provide a copy of your documentation, or you may provide a copy of your psycho-educational testing that confirms your disability or a letter from a psychologist or psychiatrist that documents your disability.
- Fully complete the application and deliver to Academic Assistance Programs, Idaho Commons, Room 306.
Students with incomplete applications will be notified and instructed to complete the application package.
Email Teresa Martinez at email@example.com or call (208) 885-1021.