The University of Idaho will comply with OMB Circular A-110 Procurement Standards as defined in Subpart C-Post-Award Requirements,
Sections .40 -.48 for all federal grant funded procurements, until July 1, 2016.
Effective July 1, 2016, the University of Idaho will comply with Procurement Standards as defined in 2 CFR 200, “Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for federal Awards”, Subpart D, Sections 200.318 -200.326, for all federal grant funded procurements.
The University of Idaho's Office of Contracts and Purchasing Services s is responsible for establishing and administering the University's contracting and purchasing policies and procedures consistent with federal, state, and University rules and regulations.
Among Contracts and Purchasing Services' responsibilities are the following:
- reviewing and processing all requisitions and other purchase-related documents
- soliciting, opening, and reviewing bids and proposals
- conducting negotiations on behalf of the University
- developing and updating contractual forms and terms and conditions
- executing contracts
- maintaining records of University purchases