The University of Idaho has a significant investment in fixed assets, such as land, buildings, other improvements, and fixed and moveable equipment which are used to accomplish the primary missions of instruction, research and public service.
Our mission is to ensure that University fixed assets are properly recorded to inventory, safeguarded, controlled, disposed of, and accounted for in accordance with federal and state regulations, audit requirements, and generally accepted accounting principles. We accomplish our mission by providing customer service oriented asset management tools and services.
- Blue Property Tags Sample Spreadsheet
- UI Off-Campus Equipment Verification Worksheet
- UI Sign-Out Log
- Guidelines for the Disposal of Equipment Purchased with Federal Funds *
- Sample Certificate of Inventory Form
- Property Management Office (PMO) Powerpoint
GASB Statement 51 Intangible Assets
- Computer Software Analysis Form *
- GASB Statement 51 Instructions
- GASB Statement 51 Information About Stages
State of Idaho Fiscal Policies Manual
State of Idaho Statutes
Office of Management and Budget Circulars
Federal Acquisition Regulations
*Document contains web links; press OK to pop-up messages.