Employer Participation in the PSM
Employers have played a fundamental role in shaping the PSM degree tracks, with the end goal of creating a well-educated, technically skilled workforce relevant to industries in natural resources, environmental science, and water resources.The PSM works closely with employers who:
- serve as Advisory Board Members
- help in curriculum development
- serve as guest lecturers and adjunct faculty
- provide internships
- offer financial support when appropriate for employees requiring advanced training (e.g. scholarships and/or tuition reimbursement for employees)
- provide feedback for continually improving PSM programs to meet workforce needs.