Admission Requirements and Procedures
You may apply online at http://www.uidaho.edu/cogs/cogsinfo/applyonline
, or submit your application materials to the UI Graduate Admissions Office:
Graduate Admissions Office
University of Idaho
PO Box 443019
Moscow, ID 83844-3019
Phone: (208) 885-4001
Fax: (208) 885-4406
The International Programs Office provides additional assistance to international students.
Phone: (208) 885-8984
Applications must be received by the priority deadline of January 15
to be considered for funding.
Applications materials must include:
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended (not necessary if you are currently a University of Idaho student)
- Statement of research interest that clearly identifies the research the applicant plans to pursue
- Statement of academic or career goals
- Three letters of recommendation that speak to the applicant's aptitude for graduate research in water resources
Applicants who speak English as a second language are required to have a TOEFL score of at least 550 (paper) or 79 (internet).
Your application will not be sent to the Water Resources Program for review until all required documents have been received by the Graduate Admissions Office.
Questions? Contact Environmental Science and Water Resources Program staff at (208) 885-6113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.