How to Apply for a Ph.D. in EnvS
You may apply online at http://www.uidaho.edu/graduateadmissions/applynow/apply
, or submit your application materials to the UI Graduate Admissions Office:
Graduate Admissions Office
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 3019
Moscow, ID 83844-3019
Phone: (208) 885-4001
Fax: (208) 885-4406
The International Programs Office provides additional assistance to international students.
Phone: (208) 885-8984
Applications must be received by the priority deadline of January 15
to be considered for funding.
Applications materials must include:
- Current official transcript (not necessary if you are currently a University of Idaho student)
- Statement of Research Interest
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty describing your strengths and ability to succeed in a graduate program
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) if you wish to be considered for funding
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is a requirement for applicants who do not speak English as their native language
Your application will not be sent to the EnvS Program for review until all required documents have been received by the Graduate Admissions Office.
Questions? Contact Environmental Science Program staff at (208) 885-6113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.