Review of IGERT applications for summer 2016 admission is underway. Please contact Mary Schierman, 208-885-2018 or email@example.com, or consideration and further instructions.
You may apply online for summer admission at Graduate Admissions
, or submit your application materials to the UI Graduate Admissions Office:
Graduate Admissions Office
University of Idaho
PO Box 443019
Moscow, ID 83844-3019
Phone: (208) 885-4001
Fax: (208) 885-4406
The International Programs Office provides additional assistance to international students.
Phone: (208) 885-8984
Application materials must include:
1. Resume or curriculum vitae
2. Official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended (not necessary if you are currently a University of Idaho student)
3. Statement of research interest that clearly identifies the research the applicant plans to pursue
4. Statement of academic or career goals
5. Three letters of recommendation that speak to the applicant's aptitude for graduate research in water resources
6. If you are applying for the IGERT Ph.D. program, you must include a Graduate Application Cover Sheet designating IGERT as your choice. This cover sheet is located on the Graduate Admissions web page as well.
Applicants who speak English as a second language are required to have a TOEFL score of at least 550 (paper) or 79 (internet).
Your application will not be sent to the Water Resources Program for review until all required documents have been received by the Graduate Admissions Office.
Questions? Contact Water Resources Program staff at (208) 885-2018 or firstname.lastname@example.org