You may apply online by completing the electronic application at Graduate Admissions
. Please submit the remaining application materials listed below to the UI Graduate Admissions Office:
Graduate Admissions Office
University of Idaho
PO Box 443019
Moscow, ID 83844-3019
Phone: (208) 885-4001
Fax: (208) 885-4406
The International Programs Office provides additional assistance to international students.
Phone: (208) 885-8984
Fall admission: Applications must be received by the priority deadline of January 15
to be considered for funding. Applications received after January 15 will still be accepted, but we cannot guarantee funding.
We are now accepting applications for Fall 2016 (incoming students for Fall 2015 have been selected).
Spring/summer admission: Applications for spring or summer admission are only accepted in special circumstances, which are assessed on a case by case basis.
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Official transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended (not necessary if you are currently a University of Idaho student)
- Statement of research interest that clearly identifies the research the applicant plans to pursue
- Statement of academic or career goals
- Three letters of recommendation that speak to the applicant's aptitude for graduate research in water resources
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is strongly recommended if you would like to be considered for a research or teaching assistantship on the Moscow campus
- Applicants who speak English as a second language are required to have a TOEFL score of at least 550 (paper) or 79 (internet).
Your application will not be sent to the Water Resources Program for review until all required documents have been received by the Graduate Admissions Office.
Questions? Contact Water Resources Program staff at (208) 885-2018 or email@example.com.