You may apply online by completing the electronic application at Graduate Admissions. From the drop-down menus, select the option “Natural Resources & Environmental Science” as the choice of study and “PSM” as the degree. Please submit the remaining application materials listed below to the Graduate Admissions Office:
Graduate Admissions Office
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 3019
Moscow, ID 83844-3019
Phone: (208) 885-4001
Fax: (208) 885-4406
The International Programs Office provides additional assistance to international students.
Phone: (208) 885-8984
Fall admission - June 1
Spring admission - November 15
Summer admission - April 1
- An official transcript from each educational institution attended. Preference will be given to students holding a degree in biological, environmental, or natural resource sciences, or fields closely related to these sciences. Also appropriate are undergraduate degrees in Civil Engineering and Biological and Agricultural Engineering, depending on the interest area identified by the student.
- Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required for applicants whose native language is not English (required minimum is 550). The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is also strongly recommended for international students with a low GPA.
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A detailed statement (one page) identifying one of the research interest below and how the PSM will help you meet your career objectives:
Bioenergy and Bioproducts
Water Resources Management
Management of Regulated River Systems
Ecohydrological Science and Management
Your application will not be sent to the Environmental Science & Water Resources Program for review until all required documents have been received by the Graduate Admissions Office.
Questions? Contact the Environmental Science & Water Resources Program staff at (208) 885-6113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.