You may apply online by completing the electronic application at Graduate Admissions
. Please submit the remaining application materials listed below to the UI Graduate Admissions Office:
Graduate Admissions Office
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 3019
Moscow, ID 83844-3019
Phone: (208) 885-4001
Fax: (208) 885-4406
The International Programs Office provides additional assistance to international students.
Phone: (208) 885-8984
Fall admission: Applications must be received by the priority deadline of January 15 to be considered for funding. Applications received after January 15 will still be accepted, but we cannot guarantee funding.
Spring/summer admission: Applications for spring or summer admission are only accepted in special circumstances, which are assessed on a case by case basis. If you would like to speak with someone about possible spring or summer admission, please call the main office at (208) 885-6113.
- Current official transcript (not necessary if you are currently a University of Idaho student)
- Statement of Research Interest
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty describing your strengths and ability to succeed in a graduate program
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required if you would like to be considered for a research or teaching assistantship on the Moscow campus
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is a requirement for applicants who do not speak English as their native language
Your application will not be sent to the Environmental Science Program for review until all required documents have been received by the Graduate Admissions Office.
Questions? Contact Environmental Science Program staff at (208) 885-6113 or firstname.lastname@example.org