August 24, 2014
Time: 3:00 - 4:15 PM | Location: Summit Room, 4th Floor Idaho Commons
Graduate Student Resource Tables
Fair-style tables containing valuable information for those new to the university.
Participants typically include:
Time: 4:15 - 5:15 PM | Location: Summit Room, 4th Floor Idaho Commons
- Writing Center
- Thesis and Dissertation Assistance
- Graduate & Professional Student Association
- Health Center/Medical Location Options
- Counseling and Testing Center
- Statistical Assistance Center
- Woman's Center
- Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Sustainability Center
- Student clubs and more
President’s Welcome BBQ | 5:15 - 7:00 PM | Location: Administration Lawn
- Opening Remarks and Overview of the University of Idaho | President or Provost (TBA)
- Welcome to Graduate School | Dr. Jie Chen, Dean
- Quick Tips for Success | Dr. Jerry McMurtry, Associate Dean
- Welcome by GPSA President | Anthony St. Claire
- Peer Advice | Panel of Graduate Students
- Get acquainted with your classmates, staff and current students. Soft drinks served.
The President cordially invites you and your immediate family to join him for this festive kick-off to school year! It’s FREE! There is a delicious menu planned complete with both vegetarian and meat-lovers options. The Marching Band and other live music for your entertainment.
You will find the following action items on the left-hand side of this webpage:
- Set Up Your Accounts
- Review the Class Schedule
- Register for Classes | Fall Registration begins April 21 at 7:00 pm PT
- Buy your Books
- Pay your Fees
- Moscow campus student? Find a Place to Live - on-campus apartments | off-campus
- Coeur d’Alene, Boise or Idaho Falls Student? Check your campus center website for special events.
Virtual Orientation Activities:
All new graduate students should review and view these items before the end of the first semester.