College of Graduate Studies will work closely with colleges to increase
outreach efforts throughout the communities of Idaho and beyond.
Strengthen partnerships in graduate education in and outside the state.
- Explore and establish consortia arrangements with other universities to increase graduate offerings in the state and beyond.
- Provide leadership to Boise, Coeur d’Alene, and Idaho Falls Centers on graduate education policies and student issues.
- Partner with extension to increase the visibility of graduate programs to each Idaho county.
Increase graduate program offerings in and outside the state.
- Encourage existing graduate programs to offer certificates at the graduate level.
- Work with colleges and other units at the University to provide internal and external clients with professional training opportunities at the graduate level.
- Work with colleges in establishing training opportunities through corporations and organizations.