Ecology and Conservation Biology
- Two degree tracks: Natural Resources Ecology and Conservation Biology
- Be involved in rigorous laboratory and field studies
- Lead your own research through the senior thesis capstone
- Students work closely with faculty as well as mentors outside the university
- Multi-disciplinary coursework
Learn to manage, preserve and restore the natural environments on Earth in a program that prepares you for a career in natural resources. Study biology and ecology as well as the social sciences and address the environmental, social and political problems that threaten animals, plants and ecosystems.