Fee Schedule & Registration
- Round-trip mileage from McCall, Idaho, to your school destination. The current state mileage rate is 55.5 cents per mile.
- Housing for program staff for the duration of the program. Typically, this will be four nights, Monday – Thursday. MOSS will diligently get the best hotel price possible in the community we are serving, and instructors will stay two to a room.
- Instructor Meals: $30/day per instructor.
- Instruction Fee: $52.50/day per instructor.
- A nonrefundable deposit for an amount equal to 50% of the estimated program cost. The deposit invoice will be sent at the time of booking.
Schools are encouraged to negotiate with local business for discounted rates to house and feed instructors while they are visiting their school – this will ultimately lower the program cost.
MOSS reserves the final right to deem food and housing accommodations acceptable.
To register your class today, call Jenny Schon, MOSS Program Coordinator, at (208) 310-7082 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org