Master of Natural Resources
Enhanced Management Skills
The Master of Natural Resources (MNR) degree program is an interdisciplinary, course-based graduate program designed for mid- and executive-level professionals who wish to enhance their education credentials for a career in natural resources.
The MNR program offers two areas of specialization. Explore the specialization that best fits your educational and professional objectives:
Through the suite of courses in these program categories and a project, students from diverse academic backgrounds gain the knowledge and skills to better understand and effectively manage natural resources.
- Students may complete the degree in just three semesters
- Can be completed entirely online, on campus or a combination of the two
- 30 semester credits, non-thesis program designed for mid- and executive-level professionals
- Culminates in an oral presentation of a case study on a natural resources issue
- Can be combined with two CNR certificate programs