Timothy E. Link
College of Natural Resources
Department of Forest, Rangeland, and Fire Sciences
Associate Professor of Hydrology
- Meromy, L.*, Molotch, N.P., Link, T.E., Fassnacht, S.R. & Rice, R. 2012. Subgrid variability of snow water equivalent at operational snow stations in the western USA. Hydrological Processes, Published online. DOI: 10.1002/hyp.9355.
- Reba, M. L.*, J. W. Pomeroy, D. Marks, and T. E. Link. 2012. Estimating surface sublimation losses from snowpacks in a mountain catchment using eddy covariance and turbulent transfer calculations. Hydrological Processes. Published online. DOI: 10.1002/hyp.8372.
- Koeniger, P., J. D. Marshall, T. E. Link, and A. Mulch. 2011. An inexpensive, fast, and reliable method for vacuum extraction of soil and plant water for stable isotope analyses. Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry. v. 25, 3041-3048. doi: 10.1002/rcm.5198.
- Hubbart, J. A.*, T. E. Link, and W. Elliot. 2011. Strategies to improve WEPP snowmelt simulations in mountainous terrain. Transactions of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers. v. 54, n. 4, 1-13.
- Lawler, R. R.* and T. E. Link. 2011. Quantification of incoming all-wave radiation in discontinuous forest canopies with application to snowmelt prediction. Hydrological Processes. doi: 10.1002/hyp.8150.
*For a complete list of publications, please download Tim's CV
- Tour Organizer: Mica Creek Experimental Watershed. Technical Field Tour for SAF Annual Convention, Spokane, WA. Oct. 24, 2012.
- Environmental Educator for Outdoor Adventure River Specialists (O.A.R.S). Delivered lectures and coordinated field exercises on climatology, meteorology, geomorphology, hydrology, water quality, ecohydrology, stream gauging. Middle Fork of the Salmon River, May 28-June 2, 2012.
- Environmental Educator for Outdoor Adventure River Specialists (O.A.R.S). Delivered lectures and coordinated field exercises on climatology, meteorology, geomorphology, hydrology, water quality, ecohydrology, stream gauging. Main Salmon River, May 27-June 2, 2011. 25 commercial river guide participants.
- Tour Organizer: Mica Creek Experimental Watershed, tour for U. S. Forest Service managers. Sep. 10, 2009. 26 student and agency participants.
- Tour Organizer: Mica Creek Experimental Watershed, tour for University of Idaho alumni: Celebrating 100 years of forestry education. Sep. 12, 2009. 9 alumni participants.