1. Draft Student/TH Job Description.
2. Job is reviewed, classified and approved by HR.
3. ATS search is created and posted to UI website (link to ATS site)
Needed: Interview questions, screening forms, advertising info, and names of search committee members
4. Posting closes and applications are released to search committee for review on ATS
5. Applicants are screened for Minimum qualifications and whether the committee would like to interview them
6. Interviews conducted using the approved questions submitted to HR through ATS
7. Finalist is selected and comments are entered into ATS for final Hiring approval from HR
8. Hire is approved and an offer letter is drafted (contingent on the results of a background check), and not selected Letters are sent.
9. Search Chair fills out the final details of Hire on an EPAF request form and sends to Katie Marsh and CNR-HR, a background check is requested.
10. Background Check results are received, UIJD is signed, Paperwork at HR is completed (or if working remotely paperwork is sent to applicant and then submitted to Maria Kobets at HR ) and EPAF request is approved and submitted to Bruno Wilson/CNR-HR/EPAF originator
11. EPAF is created and applied in the UI system; Search Chair can now request Email creation, Vandal card and building access and keys for new employee.