Your one stop shop for all financial transactions. This includes assistance and processing of: invoices; reimbursements; purchase cards transactions; purchase orders, requisition and services agreements. Budget monitoring and proposal assistance is also available through your designated Budget Specialist. Please feel free to contact us with fiscal questions at email@example.com. We are happy to assist you.
- UI P-Card Log
- Single P-Card Transaction Log
- Out of Pocket Reimbursement
- Travel Worksheet
- ST104 - Lodging Tax Exemption
- EPAF Request Form
- Entertainment Expense Form
- W-9 Form (Independent contractors/Businesses will need to report their Social Security Number or business tax identification to the University of Idaho prior to payments.)
- Travel Direct Deposit Sign-up
- Contracts (short form) The Service Contract Short Form may be used for services with a total less than $5000. Service Contracts should be used for payment of service, not goods.
- Contracts (long form) The Service Contract Long Form may be used for services with a total Annual cost more than $5000. Service contracts should be used no matter the dollar amount for obtaining services as opposed to goods.
- Sole Source Documentation: Sole source purchases are permissible only when the required goods or services are available from a single supplier. Requests to restrict a purchase to one supplier shall be accompanied by a completed sole source documentation form indicating the reason why no other supplier will be suitable or acceptable to meet the need. Please refer to Chapter 60.13 of the Administrative Procedures Manual for further information.
Forms: The Sole Source Documentation Form may be downloaded in PDF or Word format.